30% adidas UW Discount!

Posted on by Lauren Updyke. This entry was posted in Promotions. Bookmark the permalink.

Huskies, exciting news! The Whole U has partnered with adidas, UW Athletics official brand sponsor. We’re bringing to all UW faculty, staff, and students a 30% discount on adidas.com. All you need is your UW email. Get pumped!

How to access your discount:

• Navigate to the UW portal here
  • Enter your UW email and adidas will send you a unique, one-time discount code
    (if you don’t see it immediately, check your clutter mail folder)
  • You may receive up to two codes per month

Whether you’re back to school shopping, grabbing some new workout gear, or looking for a new pair of shoes, you don’t want to miss out on this amazing deal. Looking to shop Husky gear with your discount code? Here is the UW adidas page to shop from.

This 30% discount is only offered for a limited time, so be sure to check it out and grab your adidas gear today!

Fine print: Exclusions apply, including but not limited to: Yeezy, Parley, Ultraboost, limited edition Originals, adidas by Stella McCartney, mi adidas customizations, gift cards and sale items. Cannot be combined with other offers or applied to prior purchases. Valid on domestic U.S. orders only. adidas reserves the right to change terms and conditions, substitute offer of equal or greater value and end offer at any time without notice.

58 Thoughts on “30% adidas UW Discount!”

On August 28, 2019 at 7:41 AM, stephanie said:

The links are not working

On August 28, 2019 at 8:24 AM, Julie said:

Hi! The links above aren’t working (“navigate to the UW portal here” & “check it out and grab your adidas gear today”).

On August 28, 2019 at 8:52 AM, Abbey said:

The links aren’t working :/

On August 28, 2019 at 9:23 AM, Hunter Robbins said:

The link provided goes to a dead (non-existant and blank) page.

On August 28, 2019 at 9:41 AM, Rachel Clemmer said:

Link not working on IE or Chrome.

On August 28, 2019 at 9:47 AM, Alison said:

The link works for me but when I click “register” on the page, nothing happens.

On August 28, 2019 at 9:50 AM, Hunter Robbins said:

I just noticed that several others have indicated the link is non-functioning and I saw your repeated reply that it’s likely a browser issue. While the link may work for you internally, it’s apparently not working for end-users using UW computers.

I attempted the link several times via both Chrome and Firefox browsers that are up-to-date versions. After clearing cache and rebooting the computer, the link still leads to a dead page while using UW computers. However, I used an external non-UW laptop and the link worked. Is it possible UW is blocking the website due to some issue? (Against my better judgment, I temporarily turned off all ad blockers and tracking blockers, to no avail.)

I am concerned that that users are “require” to use their UW.edu email addresses to opt-in to the , “Sign me up for Adidas emails, featuring exclusive offers, latest product info, news about upcoming events, and more.”

It is not advisable to use UW email addresses to sign-up for any sales newsletters that can be used by companies to promote sales by and company promotions. In this circumstance, Adidas may use our UW email for their own purposes and use the list to promote business partnerships sales, promotions and news email lsits, according to their own privacy policy.

Thus, I didn’t sign-up.

On August 28, 2019 at 10:03 AM, Alex said:

The link doesn’t work for any browser I’ve tried, please fix

On August 28, 2019 at 10:08 AM, Meghan Robinson said:

Hi – I tried the links in Chrome and Firefox, and they still are not working for me! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

On August 28, 2019 at 10:13 AM, Jens said:

The link is not working and I have tried it from Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari on my iPhone. Please advise

On August 28, 2019 at 10:47 AM, David said:

I have tried both Firefox and Chrome and in both, the “Navigate to the UW portal here” link takes me to https://signup.adidas.com/en_US/uofw but the page shows up completely blank on both browsers. No way to enter UW email to get the discount code.

On August 28, 2019 at 10:51 AM, Alice said:

Hello, the “Navigate to the UW portal here” link is not working. Tried it on Chrome, Firefox, and IE. None of them worked.

On August 28, 2019 at 11:06 AM, Barb said:

Hello – I’ve tried opening the links in Chrome, Firefox, and IE. I am not able to get them to work on any of those browsers.

On August 28, 2019 at 11:52 AM, Cassie said:

I have tried links on Safari, Chrome, Firefox and explorer and have not gotten them to work.

On August 28, 2019 at 12:01 PM, Muhamed Manhsour said:

links not working

On August 28, 2019 at 12:14 PM, Susan Larrance said:

I tried using Chrome but the links don’t work.

On August 28, 2019 at 12:18 PM, Steve Shadle said:

This is not just a browser compatibility issue. I am running the current versions of both Firefox and Chrome on my Windows 7 workstation and in both browsers the session hangs when using the link

On August 28, 2019 at 1:22 PM, Robert said:

It’s not working on any browser. Sorry, but tried them all. Page load but is blank.

On August 28, 2019 at 1:43 PM, Krystyn said:

Links do not work on Chrome, Firefox or Explorer. I’m signed in as an employee on campus-they are def. NOT working from any browser. Thanks

On August 28, 2019 at 1:45 PM, Karen said:

The link works for me, and I use chrome 🙂

On August 28, 2019 at 2:15 PM, Jennifer Mitchell said:

Hello! The link is not working for me as well- I tried in Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox. Thanks!

On August 28, 2019 at 3:10 PM, Melissa said:

I am using Chrome and the links still don’t work.

On August 28, 2019 at 6:19 PM, Matthew Leib said:

We are working with adidas to get this resolved. Stay tuned to this space for an update

On August 29, 2019 at 9:17 AM, Hunter said:

Hi Matthew,

Could you also ask Adidas to remove the requirement to subscribe to their advertising, newsletters and partners updates/sales? It’s not wise to use uw.edu email for such subscriptions and it’s odd to be forced to subscribe.

On August 29, 2019 at 11:04 AM, Matthew Leib said:

Hunter — We understand your note of caution. The reason for using the uw.edu email is that that’s the factor used to assign each adidas discount-seeker their unique code that cannot be used by anyone else except for faculty and staff. After signing up for the code, users have the ability to unsubscribe from any future missives from adidas at the bottom of any subsequent emails/promotions that are sent.

On August 29, 2019 at 11:24 AM, Stephanie said:

Thanks for this great offer! It mentions that you can receive up to two codes per month – Do you know how this works?

Thanks!